Post Beginners Wednesday Evening (ONLINE)
At Italian Connections, we love the Italian language and culture, that's why we have decided to share this passion with you. This course is ideal for students who have been learning Italian for at least 6 months and would like to improve their oral abilities.
Learn this beautiful language and the culture in an interactive way, with role-plays, listening, and a wide range of learning materials—from innovative textbooks to songs, video extracts, and games. We will also discuss Italian culture and traditions, because language and culture are strongly intertwined.
All our teachers are highly qualified and receive regular training. What makes them truly unique though is their contagious passion for the Italian language and culture.
What you will learn
- Talk about yourself and ask others
- Ask for service in various everyday situations
- Understand and participate in basic conversations
What you will get
- A small learning group for maximum attention
- A fun, interactive course with lots of practical, everyday situations
- Learn about Italian culture and traditions
What to bring
- Pen and paper
- Textbook: DIECI A 1 by Alma Edizioni. Available at www.abbeys.com.au or www.languageint.com.au
What to wear
For Post Beginners students who wish to improve their skills.
Learn to speak Italian--the language of romance--and explore with us the culture of L'Italia. We offer fun, effective courses and seminars, plus amazing study trips to Italy!
Why learn with us? We offer you much more than a course: we will connect you to your new Italian world in many different and interesting ways.
About the Founder of Italian Connections
Born and bred in Milan, Elena De Felice speaks five languages and has earned from Milan University a Degree in Interpreting and an Honour's Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature.
Languages and communication have been Elena's passion from a very young age. This, combined with her enthusiasm, was what motivated her to create her business, after many years of experience as a teacher and translator.
Italian Connections has an average rating of 4.7 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
If the organiser cancels the class:
You are entitled to a full refund.
If you can't attend the class:
Terms & Conditions
- No refunds after enrolment. No transfer of course fee to other terms. Please choose your class carefully.
- Textbooks. Course fee does not include textbooks. Please purchase textbook prior to first class.
- Make-up classes are not possible. If a student misses a class, they can write to the school and the school will give them class report and homework or alternatively you can book and pay for a private catch-up lesson.
- Our teachers. We reserve the right to reassign teachers after class has started.
- Age: all our classes and seminars are for adults ONLY. Minimum age required is 18 years.
More From Italian Connections
Upper Intermediates Thursday Evening (ONLINE)Upper Intermediates Thursday Evening (ONLINE)
AU$360.00Live via ZoomThu, 27 Apr 7:00PM (AEST)
Italian for Travellers WorkshopItalian for Travellers Workshop
AU$195.00Edgecliff, NSWMon, 27 Mar 10:00AM (AEDT)
Beginners 1 Monday Evening (ONLINE)Beginners 1 Monday Evening (ONLINE)
AU$360.00Live via ZoomMon, 24 Apr 6:30PM (AEST)
Advanced Thursday Daytime (ONLINE)Advanced Thursday Daytime (ONLINE)
AU$360.00Live via ZoomThu, 27 Apr 9:30AM (AEST)
Intermediates Monday Daytime (ONLINE)Intermediates Monday Daytime (ONLINE)
AU$360.00Live via ZoomMon, 24 Apr 11:15AM (AEST)
Beginners 2 Tuesday Evening (ONLINE)Beginners 2 Tuesday Evening (ONLINE)
AU$360.00Live via ZoomTue, 02 May 6:00PM (AEST)